7/1/09

She ain't got no money in the bankShe be walking 'round actin' all stankNow she at the party looking at meHopein' she can get saved by meI'm lookin at her like (right)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)She got her hand up but i tryna pay that girl[Verse 1]Now, whatch'all wanna do? (do)Wanna be ballers, shot callers, brawlersgive me ur numba i beat she gon call yaCome on dawg she want u to spoil herCristian Dior and them new Fendi bagsAnything is good cause it's better than she hadShe sitting at the bar and she's lookin' so sadSomething 'bout, uh-uh-uh I wanna ride in your jagUh uh uh, I wanna ride to your houseI said "easy chick, I fly to my house"I, live so far think I live down southWhy don't you pull it out my pants and put it in yo (echoes)[Chorus:]She ain't got no money in the bankShe be walking 'round actin' all stankNow she at the party looking at meHopein' she can get saved by meI'm lookin at her like (right)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)She got her hand up but i tryna pay that girl[Verse 2:]I see ya, you got cha good shoes onGood dress on, I mean you got your best onI'm sitting at the back drankin' viva glicoThe caroselito, you know how we dobefore them models came u wasen't fuc**** with my niggasMy homies say wassup you saying nothing to my niggasCome on girlfriend why you fronting for my niggasThey come and that paper is nothing for my niggasDon't you know we got that money in the... (I repeat)Don't you know we got that money in the bankYou ain't getting none from me or my bankBetter get you own, g-g-g-get out my face (face)[Chorus]She ain't got no money in the bankShe be walking 'round actin' all stankNow she at the party looking at meHopein' she can get saved by meI'm lookin at her like (right)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)She got her hand up but i tryna pay that girl[Verse 3:]It's started like "soft and warm"Don't get excited, I've been invited to the quiet stormNow its out of hand cause she told me she hate meAnd then she said "what the hell I've done lately"Plus she said all she want is love and affectionLet me be your angel, and I'll be your protectionTook her out bought her all kinds of thingsBut it wasn't enough, so this is the song I singCause she broke[Chorus:]She ain't got no money in the bankShe be walking 'round actin' all stankNow she at the party looking at meHopein' she can get saved by meI'm lookin at her like (right)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)I ain't tryna save that girl(no sir)She got her hand up but i tryna pay that girl

No hay comentarios: