12/12/08

Dance me if you can-cheetah girls3

Are you sure that you're up for this?Do you think that you can handle it?It's complicatedYou might get fustratedWe got the moves that you never seenLet me show you just what I meanThere's really no chanceThat you can do our danceCan't keep upCan't keep UpNoTry to keep upTry to keep upYeahCan't keep upCan't keep UpNo(Oh no, uhum, uhum)(Oh no, show me what you got)Try to follow, watch me nowIf you think that you know howThen dance me (Dance me)Dance me if you canGet together or fall apartIf you think it's not that hardThen dance me (Dance me)Dance me if you canDance me if you canDance meDance me if you canI know you think that you're in controlBut watch and learn'Cause this is how we rollWork it just like thisLet's see you trying to do thatWhat's the matter?Can't you figure it out?'Cause you look confuse, mixed up, no doubtThere's really no chanceThat you can do our danceCan't keep upCan't keep UpNoTry to keep upTry to keep upYeahCan't keep upCan't keep UpNo(oh, oh, c'mon, c'mon)(Yeah, yeah, show me what you got)Try to follow, watch me nowIf you think that you know howThen dance me (Dance me)Dance me if you can(Oh yeah)Get together or fall apartIf you think it's not that hardThen dance me (Dance me)Dance me if you can (Oh)Is that the best that you can do?You gonna have to try much harderNow's the time to make your moveYou now...Hey, hey, get readyHey, hey, let's go(That's right)(Here we go)(yeah, yeah, yeah)Try to follow, watch me nowIf you think that you know howThen dance me (Dance me)Dance me if you canGet together or fall apartIf you think it'ss not that hardThen dance me (Dance)Dance me if you can (Oh)Everybody wants to win (Wants to win)If you think that you can handle itThen dance me (Hey)Dance me if you can (Hey, Yeah)Never easy, That's the way (That's the way)If you think you got what it takesThen dance me (OH)Dance me if you can (Dance me if you can)[Thanks to Carolyn for corrections]

2 comentarios:

dancer dijo...

Enjoyed the gimnastics in Barris Nord. Well done.

Your godmother Magda and your aunty Kathryn.

MIQUEL dijo...

Que guai marçal t'ho has currat un munt.